ComTec processes orders originating from and with destinations in Continental North America ONLY. All transactions preformed on this web site are in Canadian Dollars.
ComTec currently provides these SECURE payment options:
ComTec will accept payment by these methods only. If paying by credit card, your card must be issued by a North American Bank or financial institution.
To register your Visa with (Verified by Visa), simply follow the instructions provided below:
Verified by Visa allows you to shop on-line with added confidence through a simple checkout process. Verified by Visa confirms your identity when you make purchases at participating online stores. Its's convenient and works with your existing Visa card.
Plus, Verified by Visa is a snap to use. You register your card just once, and create your own password. Then, when you make purchases at participating on-line stores, a Verified by Visa window will appear. Simply enter your password and click submit. Your identity is verified and the purchase is secure.
To activate Verified by Visa in your Visa card or to learn more, contact the financial institution that issued your Visa card.
Paying by MasterCard
Payment by MasterCard is currently limited to a maximum of $150.00CDN. If you wish to exceed this amount we require faxed copies of your MasterCard and Driver's License sent to (403) 527-3986 during regular business hours 9:00am - 5:00pm MST.
To pay by Interac Online, simply select this option when ordering and follow the instructions provided during the checkout process:
Interac Online makes paying for goods and services over the Internet easy. It's immediate and secure, allowing you to use funds directly from your bank account. All you need is access to online banking through a participating financial institution in order to pay at any of the hundreds of Canadian merchants supporting this secure payment option.
Benefits of using Interac Online
When you choose Interac Online to pay at a participating online merchant, you will be guided through these simple steps when you're ready to check out:
- The merchant website will redirect your browser to an Interac web page, prompting you to select your financial institution.
- Login and select the account you want to pay from. You will be prompted to confirm the payment amount.
- You will then be returned to the merchant's website for the confirmation page, and the merchant will proceed to fulfill your order
Interac Online offers you:
- Privacy: none of your financial details, card numbers or login information are shared with the online merchant or a third party.
- Ease of use: because the payment is conducted through your existing online banking, you don't need to sign up or create any new passwords or accounts.Security: payment is completed through your financial institution.
- Spending Control: The Interac Online service helps you better manage your finances. You pay immediately using available funds from your bank account, unlike credit where you owe later.
Interac Online is a safe and secure way to pay
When you make a purchase using Interac Online your financial institution transfers the funds to the merchant using established and secure banking procedures.
You are not liable for losses resulting from circumstances beyond your control related to an Interac Online payment. For more information about customer protection please view the Customer Commitment section, or visit Interac's Frequently Asked Questions
To pay by Interac E-Mail Money Transfer, simply select this option when ordering and follow the instructions provided during the checkout process:
An Interact Email Money Transfer is a secure bank-based, Person-to-Person (P2P) transfer of funds that uses email for fast notification, while financial institutions transfer the funds using established and secure inter-bank settlement systems.
Please visit Interac to see if your bank is listed for this online banking feature
Benefits of using Interac E-Mail Money Transfer
- Privacy: you do not need to provide any financial details, card numbers or login information to the online seller.
- Ease of use: because the payment is conducted through web banking, you don’t need to worry about creating any new passwords or accounts.
- Security: the payment is completed through the Financial Institution you know and trust.
- Alternatives: you now have another payment option when shopping online.
- Spending Control: The Interact Email Money Transfer service helps you better manage your finances – you can’t spend more than what you have in your bank account!
- You do not need to provide any financial information, card numbers or login information to the online merchant.
- You use your existing web banking service with your usual User ID and password The payment is completed through the Financial Institution you know and trust
- No sensitive information is shared between ComTec and your Financial Institution
Paying by Bank Wire Transfer
Wire transfer, although it is the least convenient of the payment options it is one of the most secure and desired methods particularly for larger transactions.
To transfer funds using this method requires the customer's face to face interaction with their bank. When choosing this transaction option, necessary banking information is provided during the Checkout process.
Orders will ship once payment has been cleared with our financial institution (within 5-10 business days). Upon doing so we will ship and email you immediately with a tracking number.
Taxes (Canada only)
ComTec is registered in British Columbia, Ontario, & Quebec. By law we are required to charge applicable Provincial Sales Tax for those Provinces. Please see the article below for clarification.
About.com Business Information
Saskatchewan and Manitoba:
Orders to Saskatchewan and Manitoba are not charged Provincial Sales Tax if the products are shipped from our location however if the products are non-stocked items and shipped direct from one of our suppliers to the customer, additional fees incurred by us may be applied to the order as freight. You will be notified of this when the order is processed by our staff prior to shipping.